Thursday 21 April 2016

A bed of arrows

You hold the will to death
Yet you never learnt the truth of the will
In such cosmic chaos of mine
You chose to bear the burden
Putting your word first
Following and seeing it blindly through
How many has thee slain sans mercy
Yet as the dust and blood became clay
You stomped forth on it alongside evil
Only for your desire to seem righteous
Yet you see me as the 'All'
Bow to me at my glance
Seeking to be forgiven, you beg
A warrior without equal, yet a beggar at my feet
You who I could decimate in a thought
Stand before my prodigy
He who is an instrument of mine
You choose to not end by it
Here I shall say to you , son of the raging river
The one beyond possible conquest of mere men
You shall obey, for you suffering of bearing ends today
And this battlefield is thirsty for your blood
Go in peace, let the blood of you flow
Like your mother washes away the sins of others
Let yours wash away yours
Sleep Bheeshma, your time has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment