Wednesday 29 September 2021

Ponder Mildly for the Mind is frail

Being called out
Or called for
Is only a difference in phrasing
Yet so much in phasing
Often they are mixed
When I am concerned
I woke up today, 
Was it called for, not by me
Then was it for you
I was called out for being along
After you had been done
For I had nothing to give
All taken, I was to find me stumble
Crumble and fade, yet
Nothing has moved me, 
Maybe for nothing could, Or I have
Away, or so further, or so much
That it seems mediocre, 
Such frail sense of longing, cringe
Happiness, crumbling souless husks
Maybe I too am, maybe you choose me to
Yet no, I shall defy
Refuse to let, refusing to vent, refusing to get
Lone, yet not alone 
Neither songs, nor music
Maybe why, I get called out
Or I get called for
But I and the calling never fades


No comments:

Post a Comment