Wednesday 27 November 2019

At the edge of waking

Another drink?
Maybe it will help to melt the ice wall
Holding your fires of wanting to be loved
As it would mine
Or let us pretend this tea is just as good
As we uncork a wine of conversation
Pour me some
I will pour you some
Let us sit with , back to each other 
Leaning , as I let you feel you can lean on
As I lean over yours between talks
And at some point we may just lie down beside
Look each other
Talk of being separated by a thousand miles or more
Yet, of knowing 
Of feeling today
Let me feel your hair on my face
As your lips touch mine, not in a kiss
But just to touch them
As our breath meet
Let me kiss, hold your face in my hand
Feel me melt, as you melt into me
As the morning arrives
You shall be gone, at such let me count
The creases ony bed sheet
Wrap them around me again
Feel you holding me again

No comments:

Post a Comment