Friday 20 April 2018

I don't want to fall in love
For you shall not
And as the one sided knife shall cut through
It would pause and slow down
Severing each of my nerve
Like a thorn deeply lodged in my throat
You shall only gnaw
While with each breath i will hurt
Wishing for it to be my last
But then you shall arrive at the 11th hour
Make me want to breathe
As it hurts, you will breathe into me
And I a fool shall only oblige
For the walls of my fortress
Are broken through
While you may gather you and leave
I shall be the the one
Walking bare feet on my broken heart
Bleeding yet never cursing
Maybe it is a chance
For the universe to punish me
For I never did swim along it's tide
Forever against
As the sun has its last laugh
I shall curl into my haunches
Wait for the tormenting  moon to fade
You may bring forth a gentle breeze
But that may only hurt my wounds
And the rubied blood all around
Shall reflect you to taunt me further

No comments:

Post a Comment