Saturday 27 January 2018

You

Some days I miss you
For the air is still
Undisturbed by your vehement annoyances
Yet so welcome
Some days you drive me to the point of psychosis
Just by your impossible nature
Challenging me, burning and curdling my  blood
Yet those are the days I feel alive
In your absence the the blood freezes
My brain suffocates for a reprieve
Wanting to be disturbed
Wanting to breathe
Such is your presence my love
Unnerving, nerve wracking , yet one that livens
Towards an otherwise disconnected soul
You are my paradox
From my search for calm
Yet happily so
So eagerly as such
You make me believe I am alive
As I cuddle up to your sleepy form
I smell your hair
It is but my own childish form
My own soul , brought into being
By a universe that silently chuckles
Of having triumphed over my arrogance

No comments:

Post a Comment