Friday 23 December 2016

Hunger

In her hungry tugs
And warm embrace
There is nothing more than the infinite space
Yet so close
Like a mind on a sensual chase
As her warm skin touches my bearded face
Her belly button shudders in a violent phase
As I taste her gentle scent
She lets out a gentle sigh
Her voice filling the innards of the mind
Awakens rabid lust yet in a soothing phase
And her face shies into a satin pillow
Clenching her fists on velvet sheets
When her wildness overtakes
Her hunger is wide awake
Yet in subtle hues
Like a winter warm morning
I feel her lips on my face
She may be here beside
So do I seem to be
But neither of us really are
We are just two comets lost in space
Whirling into each
Entwined
In all that a feminity has to offer
And her union with the masculine
I hear her calling my name
In lustful gasps of utter grace

No comments:

Post a Comment