Wednesday 1 July 2015

Is dying so hard
I have seen so many do it
Asleep in awesomeness
Yet never to wake
I have been there once
I came back
I regret the decision
Can I undo the same
For all life asks is more
From my empty pockets and will
Can I rest in the Everglades permanently
And not see another dawn
When I have nothing to offer
And all I have given is worthless or deemed so
What more have I to offer
Shouldn't my exit be fair


The AI version

Is dying so hard
To see so many go
Their bodies at rest
Forevermore to slumber
I too have faced death
And returned from its grasp
But now I regret
That fateful decision
For life demands more
From my empty hands and soul
Can I not rest forever
In the peaceful Everglades
And escape the dawn's light
When I have nothing left to give
And all that I have offered
Is valued not or deemed as such
What more can I offer
Is it not just to depart this earth

No comments:

Post a Comment